An ongoing issue with some aspiring singers these days is the problem of not having a standard guide in their development. When there’s a vague concept that they don’t understand that might arise in their development as singers, they’re left alone on their own.
Despite skills and dedication a singer has, a needed guide is necessary that points out specific areas in singing.
We’re going to take a look at Singorama 2.0 review. An organized and tested course of instruction created by professionals that have already gone through years of study and experience is invaluable and advisable.
A Guide to Singing for Beginners
This course was created based on an understanding of the struggles of a beginner. Singorama 2.0 is a singing course that provides guidance to develop your singing technique.
There’s a downloadable free eBook to check out even before you pay anything, which covers the essentials of singing. It is a free mini-singing course that teaches you vocal tips. I’d recommend to check out its content, to have a brief overview before getting the main course.
Singorama 2.0 is a complete suite of singing lessons for beginners. In a nutshell, this is what you get:
- 28 Audio lessons – these are audio courses that take you to the different aspects of singing. The courses not only provide exercises, but they help you fully understand what goes on in your body when you sing. Because the courses are organized, you would be developing your skills step by step, until you gain mastery of your singing skills.
- Mini Recording Software – the thing with us, singers, is that we need feedback. This is a tool that tells you how you sound and have a baseline on what needs attention. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
- Ear Training software – this is an app where you get to learn how to identify the 36 notes on three center octaves. It is basically a game, which allows you to learn with accuracy.
This is not exactly a game that you play for fun, but one that takes you to your limits as a singer. I really love this because you will have an understanding of the differences of musical notes and be able to correct yourself on the fly.
The package also comes with bonuses, which are shown below.
- Vocal warm-up lessons
- Vocal strengthening exercises
- Range extension exercises
- Interval training for singers
Priced at $67, a beginner will have access to a full guide to boost his or her singing skills. I’d like to think of it as a mentor that you can access at any given time—a mentor whose lessons I can repeat over again without limit until I get it right.
How Does Singorama Work?
Singorama is a downloadable e-course. It is a digital product that you download and listen to. It also has a physical product version, but it is more expensive.
While the course was designed to be completed between six to eight weeks, it is really up to you to study the lessons at your own pace.
Personally, I prefer taking the lessons one step at a time, and then only progress to the next ones once I am confident that I have mastered the current lesson.
The great thing about it is that you can access it any time, so it’s not like attending webinars where you have to be present at a given date and time.
What I Like About Singorama
Singorama 2.0 is made by professionals who understand the pains of a beginner. The course was built for the specific areas in a singer’s arsenal for the purpose of guiding and nurturing singing techniques that needed to be developed over time.
I also love the apps and games. They are honest, unlike friends and family who tell you that “you sound great”. That’s nice of them of course, but sometimes we need to face reality.
The entire course was designed as a map for singers to find areas that need to be worked on.
Singorama Leaves Something to be Desired
While I like the price and content, there are some things I hope they should have included. Here are my gripes about it:
- You need to download the course; you cannot access it from another device unless you transfer the files to that device directly.
- The product has no disc or MP3 versions; you cannot make copies of it. What you get from the physical product is an installer
I would have loved to have access to the product from any device directly online. For example, I may be driving and I want to listen to course number 10, unless of course with the extra step of copying it onto these devices.
I cannot do this from my mobile device because the course is not online. I also cannot insert a disc to my car stereo because there is none that comes with the physical products.
Overall, I strongly recommend Singorama 2.0. The course developers are clearly professionals who understand the pain points of someone struggling to learn how to sing.
The courses are arranged in the right succession of exercises, and you get to repeat the courses as many times as you want.
I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this site that, if you implement even only half of what you learn from a study, a book, a webinar, a class, the time, effort and money you put into it is all worth it. In this case, the same is true with a singing course like Singorama 2.0.
If you want to learn more about it, click here.