I have been singing since the 2nd grade and even competed as a representative of my elementary school against other schools in my 4th grade.
In college, I majored in classical voice as a music degree and trained with multiple voice teachers even after graduation. I was into arias, oratorios, and opera solos and eventually ventured in church and popular (pop) music.
I’ve always had difficulties in bridging the chest and head voice until I recently studied some techniques through self-analysis and experimentation. My voice teachers either didn’t care to teach or didn’t know how to teach it. Most singers want the ability to sing high notes with ease even singers within the low ranges.
Who is Roger Love – Why Do We Care?
The middle voice (or mixed voice) is something that intrigued me about this course by Roger Love and on how he teaches it, on top of his other techniques. Ok now, who is Roger Love?
Regardless of one’s opinion on Roger Love’s singing course, the fact that he is a sought-after individual shows that he has something to say about singing, especially those who are into contemporary music.
He has coached some of the worlds famous voices – Demi Lovato, Gwen Stefani, Eminem, Jeff Bridges, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lawrence, and Joaquin Phoenix just to name a few. Yes, even Tony Robins, John Gray, Suze Orman and other stage speakers. They all went through voice coaching lessons with Roger Love!
A globally renowned author and mentor, he mostly spends his time servicing and teaching superstars.
If you have ever watched an episode of GLEE, and if your jaws dropped in awe of the singing prowess of the cast, then you must know who Roger Love is, because he made that happen. He is a vocal coach that worked behind the scenes of these singing sensations.
Roger Love on Larry King
The Courses in a Nutshell – What’s In IT
There are three progressive courses all together, starting with an intro to his specialty; bridging the gap between the chest voice and head voice by learning how to utilize what’s called the middle voice (mixed voice).
- Videos: over 100 videos
- Duration: 10 weekly video lessons
- Course 1: Learning his foremost technique – mastering the head, chest & middle voice
- Course 2: Applying his technique – Course 1, plus applying additional techniques to 6 genres of music
- Course 3: Performance level – Course 1 & 2, plus one-on-one feedback from Roger on stage presence, microphone use, connecting with an audience & being original – yourself.
Click here for a sample clip from one of his lessons.
Benefits – How Will the Courses Change Your Ability to Sing?
If there was ever a time that you felt lost and you didn’t know where or how to start your singing career, then you must be in a position where you need guidance and support.
With a massive star-studded clientele, Roger Love can do it again with yourself into a prolific singer. But how does he do this? Why do you need him? Why not just buy a karaoke and practice yourself?
- Professional Guidance – with Roger Love’s guidance, with a lot of encouragement and compliments and never in a patronizing way, expect that your journey is organized in a step-by-step manner. You will start with the basics of his technique, and then gradually progress to the different aspects of building your signature, your brand, and your own personality on stage.
- Scientific – the courses will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of how singing works. He demonstrates and applies what is being learned at hand right away. I think that’s very smart and not just do the exercises after the other over and over again with no immediate application.
- Feedback – I like the idea that you can send a recording of yourself singing to Roger and get a live feedback from him. You can practice on your own all you want, and many people will admire your ability to sing, but what does a professional coach have to say? Successful singers achieved stardom because of feedback from an authority in his caliber. In these courses, you will get personal one-on-one advice with his down-to-earth approach.
Features – What Makes It Different?
Singing courses are dime a dozen. Just search in Google, and you will find a lot of them.
But what sets Roger’s course from the rest that makes it exclusive?
- Proven – The expression “the proof is in the pudding” is exactly that. This course has already helped some of the famous voices that most of us know. While many courses also have what Roger has to offer, the one that you get here features not just theoretical approaches but proven elements necessary to succeed.
- Application – an awesome feature of the course is the application part where you exercise what you have learned in actual singing situations with different genres of music.
- Mastery – this key feature allows you to become the master of your voice. This is the final stage in the training. And by this time, you are now ready to embark on a new journey that can catapult you to stardom.
Verdict – What to Do With the Courses
There are 4 free training videos when you click here to check for yourself before deciding if you’re going all out or not. The cost of the whole program is subjective. If you haven’t had any voice lessons before, this could be a pricy deal for the fact that you might not have a clue what voice teachers charge out there. If you’ve gone through some kind of voice lessons in the past, you’ll know that this is a pretty good deal after all.
You must understand that Roger Love is not just your average Joe. He is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading gurus and no other vocal coach in history has been more commercially successful in both the speaking and singing fields. He has been in the industry for decades, wrote best-selling books about singing, and he services stars and those who are potentially on their way to singing stardom.
In addition to the information provided here, you can check some of his books; Set Your Voice Free, Sing Like the Stars, and Love Your Voice, created the bestselling audio program Vocal Power…Speaking with Authority, Clarity & Conviction.
Thank you all for stopping by. Let me know if you had the chance of trying his courses even the 4 free videos. Feel free to share this information with those who can benefit from it. Please leave your comments and questions down below and I’d be glad to help out.