It took me years to learn how to sing. Tons of hours put into it with several voice teachers from my Voice degree and beyond.
While the internet was a distant discovery when I started to sing, little did I know that there will be gurus out there who could put together a lesson plan that would make it easier for any beginner singer to master the craft of singing.
One that we’ll take a look at is the 30 Day Singer Review and see how it could help in becoming a better singer.
Let’s dig into it.
The 30 Day Singer—What is it About?
The 30 Day Singer is an online course where you get to learn and become a better singer. It covers a wide array of singing activities and exercises, the aim of which is to get positive results in as short as 30 days.
There are four core groups of lessons here.
- Beginner Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Singing Tricks and Techniques
- Warm-Ups and Vocal Health
The 30-Day Singer is offered in two plans. The first one is called Basic Access. It is free and it gives you access to a lot of preview lessons. The Basic Access shows you what is in store for you if you buy the Full Access plan.
The Full Access Plan Covers the Entirety of the Course, With the Following Benefits
- 30 Day Beginner Courses
- Harmonizing with Another Singer
- Improving Vocal Tone
- Classical Singing Technique
- Perfect Pitch & Intonation
- Runs & Embellishments
- Steps to Better Phrasing
- How to Master Vibrato
- Vocal Styles of Famous Singers
- Instructor Help in the Forum
The course is great for beginners, and even for those who consider themselves to be tone-deaf. While the course was designed to be completed within 30 days, you can actually study at your own pace, and access the courses online anytime!
How Does it Work?
The 30 Day Singer is an online course where you can watch an organized set of videos. These are lessons that have live demonstrations of what you need to do.
Once you have signed up for the program, you can start watching the videos and do the exercises. It is up to you if you want to follow the course from start to finish, or skip some parts and only focus on the things you need.
After signing up, you would receive your access to the online platform, and you can access it from any device anywhere you are.
Get the Good Stuff
Here are some great stuff that you can learn with the 30 Day Singer program:
- Extend Vocal Range – exercise daily to strengthen your vocal cords and hit the high or low pitches. These activities allow you to hit more notes than you used to, and therefore train you to sing songs you have never dared singing before.
- Develop Vocal Power – vocal power refers to how strong your voice is. The course has exercises focused on breathing techniques that can help you make your voice stronger, louder, and a lot more focuses.
- Build Confidence – as you begin to extend your vocal range and power, what do you need to believe in yourself? While it is easier said than done, a lot of singers like you and me always have the jitters by the time we get on stage. This course teaches you how not to get intimidated by the time you have that microphone in your hand!
- Sing with Style – the course comes with case studies of different singing styles from great artists like David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and a lot more. In this part of the course, the focus of the training is getting out that personality that resides deep in you, resulting in a new you every time you sing.
- Advanced Vocal Techniques – after the basic training, you can now move on to learning new techniques that allow you to improve your pitch, or harmonizing with another singer. These advanced vocal techniques would improve not only your vocal range but the genres of music that you can sing.
Things Could Be Better
This doesn’t come with a physical package if you prefer one or you don’t have internet access. You can only access the course online.
It also requires a monthly subscription, and I was hoping that one day, it would offer a complete one-time payment package. Once you stop paying for your subscription, your access will also be blocked.
Another area of improvement of the course is instructor-led one-on-one. If you want to reach out to an instructor for a one-on-one consultation, you have to pay an extra fee. And while the course offers several genres of music, it does not cover all music types.
My Verdict on the 30 Day Singer
Overall, even if you learned only half of this course’s content, it will be worth the money. I heard somewhere that if you only learned one thing from a book that’s beneficial to your success, it’s all worth it.
The course is $29.95/month, and it works best for beginners, but it also helps a singer like me who has been singing for a long while. It reminds me of techniques learned from many years of study in the past. It confirms and settles some questions I might still have.
The program is structured to guide you. With a guide like this, there’s accountability to work on the techniques required in your problem areas. I learned to sing the long way, which took years to master. This course is nothing compared to how I’ve gone through hundreds of hours with voice teachers face-to-face.
The course is presented with a proper step-by-step guide, and you can always come back to a lesson if want to.
To learn more about this course, click here.
This is a professional review site and if you buy anything recommended from our website, we may receive a commission.